Our Organisation is concerned for the security and protection of the data we process. We have adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the European General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and Spanish legislation (Ley Orgánica 3/2018 of 5 December 2018), governing personal data protection and guarantees of digital rights.
1.- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
IBIL GESTOR DE CARGA DE VEHICULO ELECTRICO S.A., with registered business address at TORRE BEC PTA. 14 RONDA DE AZKUE, No. 1, 48902 BARAKALDO-BIZKAIA is responsible for proper processing of your data and is the data controller. You can check how your data is being processed by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
At IBIL GESTOR DE CARGA DE VEHICULO ELECTRICO S.A. we process the information provided by data subjects via the contact form to:
- Provide the performance and services we have contracted with the user.
- Process and manage requests submitted in relation to products and/or services.
- Send advertising or promotional information on products and/or services.
- For the use of social media (LinkedIn)
3.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING?
Use of the data you have provided by giving your consent in the Contact Form is necessary for the proper management of our relations with users and also to fulfil our legal obligations.
At any time you may object to the use of your data. This will terminate the handling of the information and your data will only be blocked for the period established in law. Please note that your non-consent to use of your data may make it impossible to avail of our services.
4.- DATA COMMUNICATION
In principle we will transfer no data to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
We may also share your data with service providers who help us or provide support, or external collaborators with whom we agreements.
5.- DATA STORAGE
We shall only store your personal data for such time as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were obtained, for such time as a contractual relationship exists, for such time as a legal requirement exists obliging us to do so or until such time as you exercise any of the rights that prevent us from processing your data.
6.- HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS?
As a rights holder, you have control over your data. You may therefore exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com
The rights you can exercise are as follows:
- Access – You can consult which if your personal data is being processed by this organisation
- Rectification – You can modify your personal data if they are not accurate
- Erasure – You can request that your personal data be removed
- Objection – You can request that your personal data are not processed
- Restriction of processing. – You can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted under certain circumstances
- Portability – You can receive the personal data you have provided or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, and transfer them to another organisation
Users are informed that they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. This circumstance shall not affect the legality of any processing based on consent previously given, prior to withdrawal of the consent.
Data subjects are also informed that they can send any complaints to the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, particularly when they have failed to obtain satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.